Sunday, 18 January 2009

Sketch Saturday


I've had a very enjoyable afternoon in my craft room and I've managed to produce two cards (will post other creation later).
My first is for sketch #34 on Sketch Saturday, I've changed the circle for an oval only because my image suited the oval rather than a circle.
My image is a very cute Panduro stamp coloured using Pro-marker pens.The star is also from the same Panduro set. Whilst rummaging in my ribbon stash I found this very pretty ribbon which is pink on one side and gold on the other perfect for this card. I've also used a Martha Stewart border punch.
Thanks for looking
Mel

6 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card and layout Mel, I love the punched edging and your sweet and beautifully coloured image, Hugs, Nikki x

Allison said...

lovely card, great colours
AllisonX

Crafting Joanne said...

Awww this is gorgeous Mel. Love the colour scheme and that image is so sweet. Joanne x

mueppi said...

Hi Mel,
your card is girgeous!
I love it!
Hugs Gisela

Bev said...

Wonderful card Mel. Love the sweet image and beautiful colours. Fab embellies too

hugs Bev x

Debbie said...

Gorgoeus card mel, the image is soo sweet I love the pretty papers and details. Debbie x