Friday, 9 January 2009

Beware Email Scam

I would just like to make people aware of an email scam. I use BT's paperless billing service but I have just received an email supposable from BT saying that my details needed updating or my account would be suspended. I pay by direct debit and I know that my account is up to date and my next bill is not until March. This email was addressed "Dear Customer" I would like to think that if BT wrote to me that they would address me by my name and so this is what set the alarm bells ringing. I have reported this to BT but need to phone back in the morning to give more details.Just wanted to make everyone aware.

Why are there so many people in this world that think it's ok to con other people out of their hard earnt cash?

On a happier note hope to be back over the weekend with some creations.

Mel

1 comment:

Bev said...

Cos the world is full of sad sicko's that don't have a life hunny. Hope BT can sort it for you

hugs Bev x