Sunday, 14 December 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge


This week on Cute Card Thursday the challenge is to use your punches, as I've used my Martha Stewart border punch I thought I'd enter this card.

After making my Husband's Christmas card with the Xmas Messy rabbit I just had to order this little cutie. This stamp is so versatile and can also be used for Easter cards as well Mother's day and birthdays. I can see me buying more Messy rabbit stamps,lol!

The pretty papers are by K&Co and the border is a Martha Stewart border punch, flowers from stash.

Have a good Sunday and thanks for looking

Mel

12 comments:

Lynsey said...

Stunning card Mel, I love the fresh colours and the rabbit is adorable!
Hugs Lynsey :)

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow mel this is such a gorgeous card hun. I adore the cute image you've used, you are such a clever little bunny!!!! great colouring and beautiful detail. Hugs Linda x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is gorgeous, great colours and image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Crafting Joanne said...

Gorgeous card Mel, fab fresh colours and such a cute bunny image. Joanne x

Rach said...

awww how adorable is your rabbit. so sweet. hugs rachxx

Tiets said...

stunning card...so sweet!!

Bev said...

Aww Mel this is just so cute! Love the colours and papers. That little rabbit is just the sweetest!

hugs Bev x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Mel, love the image and the colours are beautiful. Debbie x

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Mel. love the cute bunny and your wonderful colouring. Hugs Nikki x

CraftyC said...

Aww, this is definitely a cute card mel!
Merry Christmas!
Clairex

Naoual said...

This card is sooo cute!

xx Naoual

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous card Mel. Loving that cute stamp. I have seen these a lot recently, might have to invest in some as they are so cute! Hope you are well. Hugs, Lainy xxx