Tuesday, 9 December 2008

House Mouse

I have now made all my Christmas cards and so
I'm being super organised and have started making my birthday cards for next year. My MIL's birthday is at the beginning of Feb and so this card is for her.
The image is just so cute, I love House Mouse and they are great to colour in. The sentiment was a freebie with a magazine and just perfect for this card.
The ribbon is from Marlene's ribbon share and I've used my Martha Stewart border punch.
Thanks for looking
Mel

7 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Oh this is adorable Mel and the image is just so cute and beautifully coloured, Hugs, Nikki x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous house mouse card Mel, one of my favourite stamps! and lovely paper too. hugs Linda x

Rach said...

a fabulous card, I am so jelous that you are so organised...
hugs rachxxx

Tiets said...

OOoo this is gorgeous Mel!!!!

crafting diva said...

Hi Mel wonderful card I am having a mini candy draw if you would like to join in anyone is welcome

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun lucky you I still have more to make. Love this card such fab colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Love it!! It's such a darling card Mel, the image is too cute!

hugs Bev x