Sunday, 30 November 2008

Saturday Challenge


Something different from me, a card without a stamped image. This cute owl was made by my lovely friend May Britt, isn't he fabulous?
I followed the sketch by Sue from Saturday Challenge for this card and I think it works well with the Basic Grey papers and of course "Tweet" the owl.
I also need to say a big thank you to Jo, Mar & Sandra for the awards you have given to me. It means so such to receive these from such talented ladies who's work I admire so much.
Thanks for looking
Mel

10 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

What a gorgeous owl Mel and love the papers and layout, Hugs, Nikki x

Jane Carroll said...

fabby card mel

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Lynsey said...

Hi Mel
This is a great card, I love the owl.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Sue said...

Hi Mel, now i likes this one cos i loves owls and this is such a gorgeous litlle cutie:) Glad you enjoyed my sketch and thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Secret Crafter said...

What a great card Mel, love the owl and you have chosen the perfect papers to go with him. Wendy x

Crafting Joanne said...

Great card Mel, love the owl and the fab papers. Joanne x

Jill said...

beautiful card Mel love the little owl and gorgeous papers thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

CraftyC said...

Great card Mel, love the Owl! Thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairexx

Bev said...

Love it!! That owl is just fabulous Mel

hugs Bev x

Mary said...

Hi Mel,
Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I also love your work. I have started following you so I won't miss anything.