Sunday, 2 November 2008

I've Been Tagged

My blogging friend Lainey has tagged me this is the first time for me so here goes. http://lainyslittleblog.blogspot.com/

The Rules

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here goes 7 facts about me!

1. I met my husband Roger on the Internet in Oct 2001, our first date was on his birthday,we have now been married over 4 years.

2. I had two failed attempts at IVF and decided to give up and went a bought a brand new car on 4 years finance only to find 2 weeks later that I was pregnant! Poppy is now 11 years old.

3. I hate celery and kidney.

4. I have two nephews who live in Singapore but I've never met them.

5. If I could start my working life again I would like to work for Customs & Excise on border control/passport.

6. I once went on holiday to Ibiza and literally bumped into someone I use to work with 5 years previously.

7. At some time in the future I would like own a property abroad.

I think most people have been tagged before but for those you haven't consider yourself tagged!

Thanks for reading

Mel

No comments: