Wednesday, 29 October 2008

A Spoon Full Of Sugar




Not really too sure about this card perhaps because it's different from my usual style. This is my entry for the challenge on A Spoon Full Of Sugar ~ sparkle, I've used my sukura glitter pen for the wings but I've just noticed that I've forgotten to add stickles to the hats, I'll make sure I add it later.

The snowflake has been cut using my Cricut Expression, this machine makes cutting shapes so easy.

Thanks for looking
I've now added the stickles to the hat


Mel

10 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

It may not be your usual style Mel but its gorgeous just the same. I love it such adorable images too! hugs Linda x

Tiets said...

Wowww this is just cute!!!
Hugs Tiets

Donna said...

This is such a sweet little card Mel :) Donna x

Lynsey said...

Hi Mel
Your card is adorable! I love how you have used the images. And the sentiment is great!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and those Hanglers, how adorable are they
lv gill x

Tracey said...

Lovely Christmas card Mel :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Mel Love the Hanglars, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Bev said...

Really love this one Mel, it's so cute. (I'm glad I'm not alone at leaving stickles off lol)

hugs Bev x

Debbie said...

Brilliant card Mel, the design is fabulous.The Hanglar images are so sweet and I love your colouring. Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

OMG this is fantastic lovely work
Hugs Jacqui x