Sunday, 12 October 2008

Bad Blogger



I can't believe how long it has been since I've last made a post on my blog. There are several reasons, Poppy had a mishap with the camera's memory card and we had to order a new one. Also we've been busy with getting our house straight after having our new kitchen fitted. Next weekend we are having a 50th birthday party for Roger at home and so that's also taking time to organise everything.

Anyway, I've made a bag from an envelope. I found the instructions on one of the American sites, sorry can't remember which one. This was such good fun to make, I really like Halloween don't know why but I do.

Thanks for looking will be back later with another post.

Mel

2 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good to see you back Mel, and what a great halloween project. Bet it feels good to get straight again! hope your party next week goes well. Hugs Linda x

Bubbles said...

Fabulous bag Mel, love how you have decorated it. Good luck with the party plans, hope you have a fab time.
Joanne x