Tuesday, 2 September 2008

So Much To Say........


I have so much to tell you....
First here is a Christmas card I've made for our dd Poppy. Poppy and I love to bake cookies together and so when I saw this Magnolia stamp I knew it had my name on it :0) The layout I have used is by the very talented Tiets
I've received another award from Marion who is new to the blogging world. Thank you so much Marion I really appreciate it. Here is the link to Marion's blog
Lastly I have met some wonderful people through crafting/blogging. I've made a very good friend from Norway through UKScrappers and she and her husband are coming to spend a weekend with us in November. May Britt and I are going to Hobbycraft show at the NEC whilst our hubbies are going to the car show.
Well that's all my news until tomorrow when Poppy starts secondary school.
Thanks for looking
Mel

6 comments:

Rach said...

oh this is a beautiful card mel, sounds like you and your friend are going to have a fantastic time when she and her husband come to stay...and congratulations on your award.
Hugs Rachxx

Mar G said...

What a gorgeous card & image Mel, bet Poppy will love it?!
Hope her 1st day at high school goes well tomorrow ;)
Our oldest son Robbie was a wee
1st year this time last year & now he's a fast growing 2nd year! (Scary) x
'Good Luck' for you both tomorrow.

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is gorgeous Mel and Poppy is sure to love it. Love the image too, this Tilda is just so sweet. Hope Poppy has a great day at school tomorrow, Hugs, Nikki x

TCake said...

wow mel...you've been busy..loving the cookie box!...hope poppy's 1st day a high school goes well..hugs Tx

Bev said...

Oooh love this card Mel, it's gorgeous.

Souds like you and your new friend are going to have such a woonderful tiime at the NEC - I'm saviing for Farnborough in January so am giving the NEC a miss this year

hugs Bev x

Lim said...

Hi Mel. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kindness comments about my cake :) Your card is beautiful and those candles are just gorgeous.. WOW!! I love them!.