Saturday, 27 September 2008

Bad Blogger


A card, hooray! I've been a bad blogger this week due to not feeling very well and my house still being in chaos from our new kitchen. The kitchen will hopefully be finished soon, it's Roger's 50th birthday in three weekends and we've got a party and a house full of family staying for the weekend, help!
Anyway I did manage to make this card for Poppy to give to Roger for Christmas. I have used the very cute Forever Friends stamps and papers. I have stuck the "world's best Dad" on a strip of acetate and so it bounces.
Hope to add another card later.
Thanks for looking
Mel

2 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

This is a lovely card, I am sorry you havn't been feel well. Glad to hear your feeling better now, and sharing your crafting talents with us! Hugs Linda x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Lovely card. I'm sure that he loved it.