Thursday, 21 August 2008

A Spoon Full Of Sugar


This is my entry for A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge following a great sketch by Debbie. I thought I'd make my DH a card for his 50th birthday. This is a great sketch and one I shall use again.
I've not had much chance to be creative as we are currently having a new kitchen fitted by my Dad and everything is in turmoil. We currently do not have a kitchen ceiling and to top it off our oven has given up the ghost, it could at least have waited until our new one arrives next week!
Thanks for looking Mel

7 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Gorgeous card!
He is just going to love this.
Great year 1958!
kim x

Lynsey said...

This is a great card for a man! I love that image, I think that will be another stamp on my wish list!
Lynsey :)

Rach said...

great card, fab image, a perfect card for a male. hugs rachxx

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Fabulous card Mel and your husband is sure to love it, love the cute image, hope you get your kitchen sorted soon, Hugs, Nikki x

Bev said...

Oooh this is just a bit fab Mel - absolutely love it!!

hugs Bev x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Mel I'm sure your Hubby will love it.Thanks for playing along this week,
Hugs Debbie x

Amanda McIlhatton said...

Great sketch - I must try it! He'll love this card. He has my sympathies , I turn 40 on Monday!!!! Yikes!