Wednesday, 6 August 2008

Pro-Markers

After seeing Caz's card http://aloadofoldblogocks.blogspot.com/ I was in keen to buy myself some Pro-Markers,in fact I bought 3 sets, very naughty I know. Anyway, this is my first card coloured in with my new markers. They are very quick & easy to use.
The beads are one of the very first items I bought when I started making cards and I found them at the back of my cupboard, I think they look great on this card.
I am also entering this card into the challenge on A Spoon Full Of Sugar - recycle - as the spotted paper I've used is an off cut from a previous card and was just sitting in my scrap box. I hope it qualifies.
I nearly forgot to say that the layout for this card is by the wonderfully talented Tiets.

6 comments:

Deb said...

Fabulous card, the paper is so pretty, great image too

Debsg said...

Fab card. I adore the image. I need those stamps! Deb x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card,the paper is fab.Thanks for playing along this week,
Hugs Debbie x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card,the paper is fab.Thanks for playing along this week,
Hugs Debbie x

eba said...

Your cards are really lovely. Great colouring. Me to love ProMarkers! <3

cats whiskers said...

Great card again, well done with your promarkers they are great aren't they.
Hugs Jacqui x