Saturday, 26 July 2008

I've Won An Award


Sandra @ http://scrappoint.blogspot.com/ has very kindly sent me the Whylde Woman Award, thank you Sandra you have made my day :0)
There a couple of rules to go with this award
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com/) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderfull women.
Remember the purpose of the award: to send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
I would like to send this

3 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Congratulations on receiving this award Mel and thanks for making my day and passing it to me, Big Hugs, Nikki x

TammyVitale said...

Congrats on receiving the Wylde Women award and thanks for passing it along! I am enjoying reading your blog...by the way, what a lovely photo of your wedding day! So, has 4 years passed quickly or what? (I just celebrated 23 and can't quite believe it). And thanks for getting back to me with the url - I love visiting these blogs! I have learned so much about making cards and that certainly isn't something I set out to do! =] Alas, I could never keep up with naming all the supplies and where they came from, so I'll continue to enjoy vicariously.

Maya said...

Thank you so much for the award,Mel!!
You made my day! *big hugs*

Hugs from Maya