Sunday, 27 July 2008

Friday Sketchers Challenge


I've been busy entering lots of challenges this week, really enjoyed myself. Here is my entry for the Friday sketchers, I did change the layout slightly.
I had bit of a shock this afternoon. Desborough is a very quiet place but not so this afternoon. My Mum is on holiday and so I went to water her garden as I walked out of her house there was a several armed police officers outside. They said good afternoon and then asked where I was going, then asked me to get into my car quickly drive off up the other road. The police helicopter has been flying over for at least an hour, just goes to show I thought I lived in a very quiet little town.

5 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Beautiful card Mel and love the great dp and cute image, Sounds like you had some exitement today, Hugs, Nikki x

Bev said...

Gorgeous card Mel, love the image and the papers are gorgeous

Scrapmumur said...

This is very lovely card!
Thanks for your participation FS.
Mumur

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Within half an hour I am leaving for my vacation, that is why I am a bit late with my comment. But love to see your card. It looks really great, love the big ribbon!! Thanks for joining in. Love from Holland.

Kim said...

Wonderful card. Love the colours and the stamp colouring. Kimx